Graphic Designer — Self Employed
2007 — Present
Since 2007, I have been a highly sought after freelance graphic designer for the music industry, working directly and closely with record labels, artist management teams and retail companies such as Warner Records (2009 — Present), Live Nation (2016 — Present), Bravado (2010 — 2016), Global Merchandise Services (2019 — Present) and Hot Topic (2019 — Present). I have successfully managed and executed graphic design projects from concept through completion. My role as freelance graphic designer to these companies was to create original digital artwork for merchandise printing including, but not limited to, apparel, album layouts, posters, web and social media graphics. My work has appeared on national music tours and festivals, television, online web-stores and in retail stores worldwide including Kohl’s, Forever 21, Hot Topic, Spencer’s and Zumiez.
• Successfully completed thousands of client projects with a high approval rate.
• Provided graphic design work for million-dollar corporate companies and high profile clients under extremely tight deadlines.
• Worked closely with clients to create vision, conceive designs, and consistently meet deadlines and requirements.
• Established trusting relationships with record labels, vendors, and key clients.
(See below for a very small selected list of clients I have worked with/for since 2007).
• Warner Records • Live Nation
• Hot Topic • Jurassic Park
• The Beatles • Paul McCartney
• Michael Jackson • Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
• Johnny Cash • Fender Guitars
• Bob Marley • Metallica
*Selected client projects and extended client list can be found at
Adobe Photoshop CC — 100%
Adobe Illustrator CC — 75%
Adobe Dimension CC — 100%
Cinema 4D — 50%
iMac Pro (2017)
Posters & Postcards
Logos & Brand Kits
Social Media Graphics
Positive & Friendly
Confidence in Work
McNeese State University
2006 — 2007
After graduating high school at Sulphur High in 2006, I spent two
semesters at McNeese State University in Lake Charles, LA studying
visual arts and taking courses in color theory, painting and drawing.
Sulphur High School
2002 — 2006
I enrolled and passed basic courses as well as the high school’s art classes
all four years that I was enrolled at Sulphur High.